Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Insert your own joke here....


Headline says:

"Kevin Federline to Close Teen Choice Awards" and the first line of the article should read...
...
...
...
...
I just...
I can't...
He's so...
LOOK AT HIM, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
(Please defamer.com, don't sue me for "borrowing" the photo!)

*sigh*

Fine. I'll do it.

...Pity everyone left early.
...And it only cost Britney a small fortune.
...Just so his wife could get him out of the house.
...Because kids really will watch anything.
...FCC is standing by.
...Just so Dane Cook can mock him on his way to the stage.
...And the world cries, "Why, God, why!" (Really- WHY!?!?!?!)
...And in realted news; Sean Preston Ferderline becomes the first infant in therapy- before he even says is first word!


...Just to give me something to post about.